NOWJOBS is the leading European recruitment platform of the future: creating flexible vacancies fully digitally, with all related processes automated. Founded in 2017, we are now active in 4 countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, France and Germany. We're very ambitious and we continue to grow at a high pace. For that, we need just one thing, the right people! Right now there are about 100 Happy Nowjobbers out there, of which around 25 in IT.
NOWJOBS is an internal scale-up of The House of HR, which in 2021 realized a consolidated turnover of 2,2 billion euros and an EBITDA of 263 million euros. The group is providing work to over 57.000 people and counts over 4.300 employees spread over more than 700 offices. These offices serve both small, medium-sized and large companies all over Europe.
To support the growth of NOWJOBS, we're looking to attract a motivated UX/UI Designer to expand our team of 25 developers.
We have a brand-new office in Ghent, but we are open minded and support partly home work as well.
As a Medior/Senior UX/UI Designer you are responsible for the quality of the software code, together with your team members. We expect you to perform the following tasks:
- You are involved in defining and delivering digital solutions for our users
- You strive for impact: as a designer, you know how important a fitting User Experience is for conversion, adoption, and retention of users. You appreciate the research and refinement aspect of concept and UX design
- Your focus and energy come from tangible realization: you enjoy taking a concept and further designing it into a working solution from a UX and/or UI perspective, alongside analysts and developers
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor or master's degree in arts, design, ... or a clearly demonstrated work experience as a UX/UI designer
- 2-5 years of experience in UX/UI design and know your way around most graphical software
- Experience with Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Wireframing, User Flows, Prototyping, Design Systems and Agile methodologies.
- You are a creative thinker and you like to operate on the user experience side of concepts
- You are a passionate designer and you have the skills needed to create digital designs of high quality, not only visually attractive, but well thought out from a user flow perspective
- You love to transform an abstract idea into a tangible visualization
- You can substantiate your design choices and know how to inspire others with these choices based on guidelines, good practices and UX patterns for mobile and desktop
- You are a team player and believe in co-creation
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Figma, Maze, ...
- You speak Dutch fluently and you're good at English
Skills and talents
- You take your responsibilities
- You're a team player
- Above all, you have a positive mindset
- Encourage: humor, fun, innovation spirit
What do we offer?
- A competitive package
- An unique opportunity to re-draw the HR recruitment world
- Work in a scale-up atmosphere, but with the financial backing of a large group
- Work with a modern tech stack
- A great workplace at the edge of Ghent (next to the exit E40 Sint-Denijs Westrem)
- A caring family that fosters human values. We highly empower people; we love and take care of them; a fantastic group with a very positive mindset and a lot of fun
- A state of art Apple Silicon Macbook ;)
- Fries at the office on Thursdays
Here's to the crazy ones: interested?
Give Jense Seurynck (email@example.com) or Sofie Corne a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.