NOWJOBS is the leading European recruitment platform of the future: creating flexible vacancies fully digitally, with all related processes automated. Founded in 2017, we are now active in 4 countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, France and Germany. We’re very ambitious and we continue to grow at a high pace. For that, we need just one thing, the right people! Right now there are about 100 Happy Nowjobbers out there, of which around 25 in IT.
NOWJOBS is an internal scale-up of The House of HR, which in 2021 realized a consolidated turnover of 2,2 billion euros and an EBITDA of 263 million euros. The group is providing work to over 57.000 people and counts over 4.300 employees spread over more than 700 offices. These offices serve both small, medium-sized and large companies all over Europe.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science
- We use a modern mobile, web and back-end tech stack:
- Front-end: Ionic/Angular/TypeScript (iOS, Android, Web)
- Back-end: TypeScript/nodejs/mySQL/RabbitMQ
- You have a minimum experience in these or similar technologies of 2 years and will be active in the Front-end codebase.
- You are able to reflect on code design and think about improving frameworks.
- You speak Dutch fluently and are good at English. Other languages are always a plus.
- You work in a Scrum team, with daily stand-ups, code reviews, …
- You write qualitative software and tests.
- You build an expertise that team members can rely on, but are eager to help in other areas when needed.
- You collaborate with other team members to build a sound product, cultivate best practices, …
- You have a positive mindset.
- You take responsibility and have a sense of urgency.
- You’re a team player, not a lonely developer. You help the team achieve its objectives.
- We enjoy humor, fun and an innovation spirit.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to re-draw the HR recruitment world and make an impact for the better.
- Work in a scale-up atmosphere, but with the financial backing of a large group.
- Work with a constantly evolving, modern tech stack.
- A great workplace at the edge of Ghent (4km from Gent-Sint-Pieters Station, next to the exit E40 Sint-Denijs-Westrem).
- A caring family that fosters human values. We highly empower people, and love and take care of them. We have a very positive mindset and a lot of energy.
- A competitive salary package.
Contact Olivier Overstraete (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.